[wedding] Sarah and Hagen, Beach Republic, Koh Samui.


Having met Sarah and Hagen the day before their wedding to talk through the events and get to know them  helped calm my nerves leading up to the day as it was my first wedding working as the official photographer. After the meeting, I seriously knew I couldn't have asked for a more gorgeous couple, inside and out. At the end of their wedding day I really didn't want to leave. I felt like I'd just made two new really great friends :)

Sarah's family travelled from Hong Kong, Hagen's from Germany to meet on Koh Samui. The Beach Republic has a special place in their hearts as well, as they spend a couple of weeks a year there at their apartment if work allows it. Not only is Sarah a very smart woman, being a doctor in Sydney, she is crafty and creative as well! She hand made all the cute metal signs you see in my photos, mostly in the plane on the way here!

Sarah & Hagen I wish you all the happiness and love in the world and I hope to bump in to you both on your next holiday on Samui :)

I was very honoured to shoot as Anne Sophie Maestracci's associate photographer in March for Sarah and Hagen's wedding.

wedding rings detail at Beach Republic, Koh Samui

Wedding rings with Jimmy Choo shoes in background, Koh Samui, Thailand

I really couldn't get over all the gorgeous details Sarah had brought with her for her special day.

Chanel No. 5 Parfum with necklace and engagement ring, editorial photograph. 

Bride getting hair and make-up done at Beach Republic Penthouse

Sarah's stunning lace dress was from Amsale. Also note the cute hanger signs she made :)

Bride and flower girl's dresses with shoes, Koh Samui, Thailand

You can imagine how I swooned when I saw her Jimmy Choo box and opened it with excitement to find these gorgeous girls ;)



Bride and groom details, wedding at Beach Republic, Koh Samui

I love this.



  



Wedding photography by Cherry May Ward
 
 
Lamai Beach wedding photography kiss.

Wedding photographer Koh Samui, Thailand 

Wedding photography at Beach Republic, Koh Samui.

See how creative she is?

 

They had an empty tree with coloured stamps for their guests to sign with thumb print leaves, I thought this was adorable.


I loved all the fairy lights and tea lights the Beach Republic had set up for her day, it made for a magical evening for friends and family.

Beach Republic, Koh Samui wedding details and reception decoration.
 

Married couple watching fireworks.









..............................


4 comments:

  1. Amazing photos Cherree, I wish you could have been our photographer at our wedding!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Cherry, we have not seen your blog till now - two years after our wedding! We were just in Samui BR again during Easter. Hope all is well with you. Thank you so much for the beautiful photos. They preserve our most treasurable memories! - Sarah and Hagen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sarah + Hagen! It's so lovely to hear from you both! Ohh I can't believe you were back on Samui again!!! Please contact me next time so we can catch up over coffee or something! I'd LOVE to see you guys again! My email is hello@cherrymayward.com :) Thank you for the kind compliments about my work, it's an honour to make my clients so happy! xoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete