[honeymoon] Rita and Steven, Chaweng Beach & Crystal Bay

Rita and Steven played together as children without knowing they were destined to be together... Rita giggled as she told me her side of the story (and there's always two sides!). These two could not be more perfect for each other and show it in the most adorable ways. The first time we met, I watched as Rita pulled medicine she'd packed in her handbag to make sure Steven's cold symptoms didn't get the better of him, and the way Steven looks at her when she'd being herself and having fun is just too cute!

Thank you so much for choosing me as your honeymoon photographer in Thailand! I had an absolute ball photographing you two and getting to know you both!

We started bright and early for Rita and Steven's sunrise honeymoon photography, and headed to Chaweng Beach to begin with. Rita's soft pink dress (one of her bridesmaid's dresses, I love how she found another use for it!) swirled in the wind as they walked hand in hand watching the sun start to rise up over the water. Slight waves rolled in gently towards as, and we all knew we'd picked a good day. Here; I'll the the photos do the talking now :)


 

I love the shape of Rita and Steven's rings, how awesome are they!?


This spot on Chaweng Beach is fast becoming one of my faves for sunrise sessions... There are so many things love about it, the light, the rocks, the boats...

 


 



Rita brought along this awesome bouquet with her, I think it works perfectly with her dress :)


There's even a swing there! I love swings so much, they remind me of childhood memories which are always so much fun!






These longtail fisherman boats make the perfect backdrop and help remind us all we're in THAILAND, I love it! :)







Next we headed to Silver Beach/ Crystal Bay... I'm still not sure on the exact name of this beach, but one thing is for sure... it's a beauty :) Rita & Steven did a quick change of clothes into something cooler and we were off!












We loved that this guy felt comfortable enough to come in and photobomb our honeymoon photography! He's totally a natural and must have been a model in his past life.. I mean, look at that pose!


Ohh Rita, you are soo gorgeous!!





I love, love love this photo!! You guys are too cute! Especially when you're having fun together :)




Lastly we stopped by the view point to get some photos of the view and, although it was a bit of a hike, it was well worth it I think :) Samui can be so beautiful!



Like I said, you're so beautiful Rita!



Now I'm just as sad to end this blog post as I was when our session was coming to an end. But I think this is a great photo to finish off with, it shows how much fun we all had together on the day & how head over heels you two are! Here's to many more years of happiness together!



Happy Tuesday! xx


..............................



No comments:

Post a Comment