[personal] Merry Christmas... (Thai Style)

It's a time when I hate to say it... but I get homesick. I miss my family, being all the way over here in Thailand.

I send presents

and we put up a tree

but somehow it's just not the same, you know? (Well, clearly with a tree made out of books! I'm ashamed to say that this year this December has been too busy [which is great in a way, don't get me wrong] for us to put up our real tree... yep, I guess there's a first for everything!)

Nek and I have started a Christmas Day tradition of our own in a way, and we've spent the past few Christmases as a beach day :) It's fun and we're still pinching ourselves that this is the year we are lucky enough to run our own businesses and give ourselves a day off

I love it. 

Here's some of the 2013 Christmas Day fun we got up to.....



Now, I'm off to photograph one of my last & beautiful 2013 couples for the sunset this afternoon!

Happy Friday! xx




..............................


No comments:

Post a Comment