[travel] CMW Photography in Australia!! Cairns, Sydney and Melbourne, here we come!


Did you know... CMW Photography is heading to Australia?

I am happy to announce that I'll be offering Love Story Photography sessions in the following locations over these two months!

Cairns - 15th October 
Sydney- 7th November
Melbourne - 17th November

Share blog post with anyone you think might like a Love Story Photography session!



Thailand Wedding Photographer travelling to Australia, travels to Cairns, Melbourne and Sydney


To past, present, and future clients: you have made my job a dream come true and I can't believe I get to live the life I LOVE in Thailand and be lucky enough to visit my family back in Australia as well! Thank you so much! 


HAPPY TUESDAY!


..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment