[CMW] New WEBSITE!

I'm so excited to finally have this new website design up and I wanted to share on my blog as well. It's actually been about 1.5 years in the making as it was a do-it-yourself project, done by yours truly. DEFINITELY a labour of love.

Here's a peek into what it used to look like:


And THIS is what the new version looks like:

Cherry May Ward Photography website, Koh Samui wedding photographer, www.cherrymayward.com

Feel free to take a look around, grab a cup of coffee and enjoy yourself while stopping by my online 'home' ;) 

It's SO HARD for me to choose, but if you would like a shortcut navigating the site, here are some of my favorite pages:


YAY, thank you for stopping by to ready and I hope you love my site as much as I do! <3 

Have a lovely day!




..............................

No comments:

Post a Comment